30/04/2013

a little get-away


tumblr_ljrrdk42GJ1qha83co1_500_large

I’m heading off to a little historic country town this morning with a friend to see another friend..affectionately known as the Baker’s Wife.  It feels so indulgent going away by myself for the night but I am beyond excited at having the opportunity to spend time with two wonderful kindred spirits.  I don’t know what plans we have but I do know that I will be relishing the fresh country air and soaking in the goodness of her 5 acre property.  Hopefully there will be a little sour dough making - goodness knows I need a lesson or two after killing my starter, a little egg collecting, some lamb patting and maybe, just maybe if it’s her day to milk the cow a little milking action.  There will definitely be lots of talking – we have months to catch up on and tea drinking.  Oh I can’t wait!!

See you soon lovely people.
Tammi x

image

19 comments:

Gina said...

Have a wonderful time. You deserve some precious "me" time. Make the best of it!

Naturally Carol said...

Such fun! Tell us all about it when you get back!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Have a wonderful time! Your photo is amazing.

Catherine said...

Have a lovely time :)

Diary of a Flutter.Kat said...

Have a great time and say Hi for me :)

Brenda @ Mira Narnie said...

sounds wonderful! Have a fabulous time x

Mezz said...

have a great time...i love that pic!

Mezz said...

have a great time...i love that pic!

Mezz said...

have a great time...i love that pic!

Vicki @ dover and madden said...

I'm off for a sneaky trip to Sydney myself Tammi....early flight tomorrow....all day wandering around back Thursday morning for work in the afternoon....feels a little indulgent even if only for a day....Enjoy your break as well, Vic x

Julie Maloney said...

Have fun Tammi. Please show us your photos and tell us all about it. xxoo

Tania said...

Hope you have a wonderful time Tammi xo

Norfolk Exposure said...

Looking forward to reading about your time away!

Catherine said...

I think this sounds perfect I hope that you have had a wonderful time away Tammi. xx

Kym Piez said...

Sounds so wonderful, that I don't think you came back!! We miss you sweet tammi!

Tammy said...

Its sounds utterly delightful!

Elisa {With Grace and Eve} said...

Oh that sounds like bliss. I do hope it was xx

Zara said...

Going through the stash of vintage sheets today I thought of you Tammi.
Hope all is well. x

Jan said...

Any chance you will be back this year Tammi? I miss reading your posts.